The Journey of Journalistic views !!!!

Travel in Truth

                         From the age of 6, I had different opinions about my future and my goal to be achieved in my life.For instance,when I was at my 1st Standard,I usually blabber off something to become a doctor.Sometimes scientist,sometimes engineer,some archaeologist,and even business. When I was at the age of 11, I started of thinking about cricket as my future career,because of the 2011 WorldCup Final, and at the age of 14, I have enrolled in cricket coaching academy along with athletics coaching.Then I realized  that I was more interested in cricket but less cooperative on athletics and fitness.Then I completed my 10th Standard with good marks and I had chosen Computer Science as my stream,since I was literally weak in biology.At that time, I wanted to try to become a ethical hacker and I was even good at Computer Science.But then I found out the truth that,I wasn't prepared for my future.
                                                                   My father used to insist me more on either plan up a own business or to do pursue a college course in BBA degree and to prepare for Civil Services Exam,as it would be easy to live after clearing these exams.But I was still in a dilemma and didn't had any clarity regarding my future,and instead I was thinking about some detective jobs or even forensic science experts.
                                                        Then,one day,my father just suggested me about a course in BA Journalism.I was quite struck off and had asked him whether both Visual Communication and Journalism are same or different.He said,it is different.I wanted to know more about this.Referred many sites and kept this as a option at one part.On the other,I was quite good at Social Studies.My father,here also suggested a course BA.llb(Hons).So this one came at other part

Journalism as full part

                                   Then,arrived the real monster.12th Standard board exam results have been declared and after seeing my marks,whole of my family was shocked,as I got less marks.We had no other option,other than concentrating on Civil Services Exam else clearing CLAT Exam for admission for BA.llb(hons).But we applied for many colleges for both BBA And BA Journalism.Luckily,at one day,from a particular college(didn't want to mention the college name)got a call,about the councelling .We rushed to the spot and I got seat for BA Journalism course.My family had thought that,studying BA Journalism at one part,meanwhile I needed to focus more on Civil Services Exams.Then,just I thought one day,instead of focusing on two ideas and moving with more complications,just concentrate on one idea and change it as a life.Then,I said,I will focus only on Journalism andno second thoughts.Then,I myself took steps by reading Newspapers,watching news,collecting informations and case studies through Internets.I enjoy this media part and this is how a single idea may turn into a vision.Thanks to the single idea spark and the Arrival of Monster,which changed my course of game.

Hobbies and favorites

                                      I had many hobbies and I think hobbies are our best companions in our life.I do yoga and it is the hobby which I myself continued for a long period.Other than yoga,I play Keyboard,I play Cricket,I do swimming and a decent artist(drawing).My favorite is to travel long distance through bike,eating lots of food,hearing songs.
                                                          

Comments

  1. Nicely written da. I'm sure you'll get what you've looked forward for. Sometimes it just isn't clearly visible but we have to go in search of what we truly need. Good luck.
    Sudhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your wonderful journey....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade and Future

Coffee King and Debt